Founded in 1998, additiv is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Frankfurt, Singapore and Nairobi and development centers in Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia, customers are served around the globe. An ecosystem with a fine selection of renowned and globally operating technology and service providers in Wealth Management enriches additiv’s offering.
To support our product management team, we look for a
Wealth Product Owner
In this role you work closely with the product management and development teams in Zurich, Singapore and nearshore.
As a product owner, you are responsible for the roadmap of your team, daily operations, project execution, and how risks are addressed. You will have regular exposure to senior management and be relied upon as the go-to person in your field. You will work closely with engineering, design and our markets to set the roadmap and prioritize features.
This role is all about taking charge, follow-through and being a builder. You will bridge the technical and business worlds.
This position is based in Zurich and reports to the Head of Product.
- Lead product innovation by owning the roadmap and vision
- Drive disruptive innovative solutions in a customer centric environment
- Define requirements and lead product meetings
- Work with engineers to design and implement solutions in an iterative, agile approach
- Follow through on new features and initiatives to see that they are well operationalized
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline or business
- Knowledge of wealth management, financial instruments and markets
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in English and German
- At least 5 years of software product management experience and/or business consulting
- Knowledge of agile and scrum methodologies
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Sibylle Müller, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
Published, 4th December 2019