additiv was established in 1998 and is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore and development centres in Romania, Ukraine and Vietnam customers are served around the globe. additiv’s new Digital Finance Software-as-a-Service allows financial institutions to deploy class-leading client advisory, servicing and expert tools in wealth and asset management for the digitalization of new and existing business segments.
To strengthen and expand our development centre in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, we are hiring a passionate
UI/UX Web Developer
This role is an opportunity to influence and shape the user experience of tomorrow’s digital wealth management.
- Build, support and extend UIs for existing and new projects
- Lead and drive the successful and correct implementation of high quality designs and thus contribute to the success of our clients
- Work closely together with additiv’s design department and provide insight into the technical feasabilities of given UI designs, be it mobile, desktop or both
- Implement given designs and layouts (whether custom or corporate identity based) using HTML and CSS with a strong focus on detail and quality
- Support the team with a usability-centered approach, directly contributing to the maturity of the product
- Provide insight into Accessibility (WCAG) aspects and support the project team on such matters
- Support and work with backend developers, Project Management and Business Analysts on UI/UX questions
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Minimum 5+ years working experience in UI/UX projects
- Deep understanding of user behaviour, UI patterns and Usability, Accessiblity and experience in implementing WCAG 2.0 conforming projects
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of user requirements
- Strong experience in agile projects (demonstrating consensus building skills in technical meetings and professional interaction with executive level project sponsors and scrum team members for technical advice and guidance)
- Good understanding of customer needs and delivery of high qualified products
- Willing to take ownership and to go the extra mile to deliver on time, in budget and in high quality
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language a plus
We offer you
- Competitive salary in line with your experience, skills and contributions
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Ira Kolgofer, Human Resources Manager Chernivtsi city office, firstname.lastname@example.org or call for further information +380 50 851 30 72.
Candidates to apply directly.