Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions launch new propositions quickly as well as providing the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centers in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art product suite.
To strengthen and expand our development centre in Chernivtsi, we are looking for a detail-orientated and well structured
As part of the product team, your main focus will be working on designing additional interfaces and features and adjusting or improving existing ones.
You’ll be taking part in our product discussions, draw out concepts, create high-fidelity prototypes and collaborate with the Head of UI/UX, developers and product owners to implement the designs.
- Create user interfaces/screen designs for our product of financial investment and advisory service
- Make adjustments to existing interfaces
- Create clickable prototypes in InVision
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in UI/UX design work
- Proficient skills with Sketch (using symbol and libraries) as well as creating InVision
- Good knowledge of mobile app design
- Strong eye for pixel-perfection, alignments and visuals
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast-paced and with the quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which beliefs in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you!
Published, 15th September 2020