Founded in 1998, additiv is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Frankfurt, Singapore and Nairobi and development centers in Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia, customers are served around the globe. An ecosystem with a fine selection of renowned and globally operating technology and service providers in Wealth Management enriches additiv’s offering.
To strengthen our local Delivery team we look for an experienced
Technical Lead Engineer
You are responsible for leading the regional project deliveries involving front to back integration of our cutting-edge Digital Financial Services 4.0 suite, working closely with product managers, business analysts and UX/UI designers, offshore development teams and the Zurich R&D team.
Travel within Asia Pacific may be required.
This position is based in Singapore and reports to the Managing Director Asia Pacific.
- Lead regional deliveries involving front to back integration of our cutting-edge Digital Financial Services 4.0 suite
- Mentor and grow a capable offshore dev team
- Provide technical subject matter expertise
- Ensure quality of the development team’s deliverables
- Guarantee effectiveness and growth of our development teams
- Provide customer satisfaction with architecture, design and development deliverables
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or IT related field
- Minimum 8 years of software engineering experience and 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Stack (C# /.Net) and SQL
- Profound IT knowledge in financial services with expertise in application development
- Solid team lead and/or mentoring experience in building high-performance dev teams
- Hands-on .Net experience (v 4.0 up)
- Implementation experience with Micro Services
- Conceptual understanding of React.JS and cloud computing
- Practical experience working with large scale scrum teams across regions
- Expertise in latest DevOps methodologies is a plus
- Functional understanding of the wealth management domain, its products, processes and business practices
- Ideally, first-hand knowledge of technology-based investment or robo-advisory platforms
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident preferred but not a must
We offer you
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Fahime Afraz, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published, December 20, 2019