Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zürich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state of the art product suite.
To strengthen our “Solutions” Team, we are looking for an experienced
As Solutions Architect at additiv, you will work closely with clients on solution design and data integration of our industry-leading enterprise Wealth Management platform, underpinned by DFS® (Digital Finance Suite) cloud-native system of intelligence.
As Senior member of the “Solutions” team, you will focus on our customers’ non-functional requirements; design and present solutions for optimal integration between DFS and our customers’ systems, plus coach our implementation teams to execute these solutions.
This position is based in Zurich or Frankfurt.
- Gain in-depth understanding of the DFS platform and keep up to date with all its development and integration patterns
- Define and present DFS architecture proposals that could be either fully on cloud, hybrid or on premise, to fit our customers’ constraints
- Represent the DFS architecture to customers’ and partners’ IT personnel; act as an interface between them, their technical requirements and additiv DFS R&D / Product teams
- Work closely with our clients to analyse customer requirements, implement and parameterize our DFS system to solve their business needs
- Configure existing adaptors/API’s, liaising with developers, clarifying requirements with the clients and assisting with data mappings
- Analyse data requirements and design standard data migration and delivery concepts
- Empower clients to adapt DFS to their technical and business needs
- Advise on the best way to use DFS APIs and standard applications for customer implementations
- Advise and design extensions to DFS to solve customer specific requirement
- Set up training and certifications for internal and external staff
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent education)
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience as software engineer working on enterprise grade applications using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as solution architect, preferably in the finance / wealth management domain
- Understanding of cloud enterprise architectures, preferably on Azure PaaS
- Knowledge and experience with implementing and adapting complex systems
- Knowledge and experience with consuming RESTful API catalogues (Postman / Swagger)
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise banking integration patterns (events hubs, message queues etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with common banking / trading systems / protocols (e.g. FIX, SAXO, Avaloq)
- Knowledge in data security and networking
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases (e.g. Windows / MS SQL / Mongo)
- Ability to create deep technical relationships
- Leadership and problem solving skills; capability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English, both written and oral; german is a clear plus
- Comfortable to present to senior stakeholders, including C-level, and interact with customers
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.