Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® (Digital Finance Suite) is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Switzerland, Singapore, Germany, Nairobi and Dubai as well as development centres in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience to its wealth managers and investors and allow investors to plan, track and manage their in-vestment goals by leveraging our state of the art Digital Finance Suite.
An ecosystem that combines our renowned, scalable and globally operating technology with the de-livery through service providers in Wealth Management enriches additiv’s offering.
To strengthen and expand our development centre in Chernivtsi, we are looking for a detail-orientated and well structured
SharePoint Online and Office 365 Expert
In this role you are responsible for the technical development of the in-house Intra-/Extranet accord-ing to the specifications and needs of additiv AG. The tasks include adapting and, if necessary, sta-bilizing the current configuration of Office 365 in connection with SharePoint Online, as this is subject to major fluctuations under the further development by Microsoft. In cooperation with the responsible Business Owner, the SharePoint Online and Office 365 Expert develops SharePoint Extensions (SPFX) with REACT or TypeScript and complements them with Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Power Automation Flows including REST-API Solutions. A high level of understanding and experi-ence in the integration of different Microsoft products of the Office 356 E1 and E3 license variants is a prerequisite for the provision of creative, innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Design and document the service architecture focused on the SharePoint Online with integrated Office 365 products
- Define the best approach for the implementation and maintenance of the solutions
- SharePoint Online and Office 365 Expert serves as the technical lead and subject matter expert on technical implementation and migration activities, providing support and consulting to the different business teams
- Trouble shoot, design and development of SharePoint Extensions, PowerApps and Power Automate
- Plan, implement and scale software, applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns
- Track, document, and maintain software and network system functionality—both internally and externally
- Give a high level of attention to creating software and networking platforms free of faulty programming
- Work with business owner to influence the strategy for the next wave of product features and system capabilities, identifying the best way to deliver capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Hands-on experience with Office 365 architecture, administration and best practices combined with a strong current knowledge of collaboration solutions, primarily but not limited to SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, PowerApps, Power Automate Flow
- Demonstrated experience with heavily customized (On-premises) SharePoint environments
- Understanding SHP development with SPFx
- In depth understanding of Authn/Authz concepts in the Online world with internal and guest users
- Complicated records management, (information) security and heavily customized provisioning scenarios
- Good understanding about the underlying components in the space of Identity and Access Management (Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure AD Connect (AADC) and Azure Active Directory (AAD), Security and Compliance in Azure/Office 365.
- Hands-on knowledge in Automation (PowerShell, Power Automate)
- Proven design, planning, preparation, and implementation experience with Office 365 in complex environments
- Progressive, consultative, highly technical (both hands on and solution design) IT experience with other Microsoft Cloud computing solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast-paced and with the quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which beliefs in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
Your qualifications, skills & experience
We offer you
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you
Published, 25th August 2020