Founded in 1998, additiv is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Frankfurt, Singapore and Nairobi and development centers in Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia, customers are served around the globe. An ecosystem with a fine selection of renowned and globally operating technology and service providers in Wealth Management enriches additiv’s offering.
To support our regional Product Development team in Singapore we look for a
In this role you lead the regional Quality Assurance and work closely with the product development teams in Singapore and Zurich.
You are hands-on with creating and implementing a test concept primarily focussing on test-automation. You will be debugging and defining corrective actions for modern web and mobile appli-cations. As a Senior Tester, you plan and implement a full set of test automation activities, review quality of specification and technical documents and provide feedback accordingly.
This position is based in Singapore and reports to the regional Head Asia Pacific.
- Creates and implements the test concept for regional Frontend applications
- Ensures understandable and testable user stories and acceptance criteria
- Creates and executes end-to-end functional manual test cases
- Communicates defects to developers and other stakeholders, using the defect reporting tool
- Assists in troubleshooting issues and defects
- Performs tests of functionality, security, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with legacy and/or external systems
- Ensures test plans and scenarios fully exercise every aspect of the product
- Contributes to the successful development of CI/CD process and integrates test automation to pipelines
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality Automation/Testing
- Functional knowledge of Mobile Testing (Native Android and iOS)
- Excellent critical thinking, stakeholder management and communication skills
- First-hand client side and REST API communication experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident preferred but not a must
We offer you
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Fahime Afraz, Human Resources, email@example.com.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
Published, December 20, 2019