Founded in 1998, additiv is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Frankfurt, Singapore and Nairobi and development centers in Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia, customers are served around the globe. An ecosystem with a fine selection of renowned and globally operating technology and service providers in Wealth Management enriches additiv’s offering.
To build, lead and drive our regional sales team in Europe we look for a
Sales Manager Europe
Our sales team identifies, evaluates and pursues new business opportunities with financial Services firms in defined target markets, whilst deepening existing client relationships.
In this role your drive and accelerate the company’s rapid growth in Europe, concentrating on Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium and the United Kingdom. Travel within Europe is required for the role.
This position is based in Zurich or Frankfurt.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for growing the company’s presence with defined financial institutions across target markets
- Generate new leads and business opportunities
- Exceed agreed sales targets by winning enterprise contracts
- Ensure relevant positioning and strategy for target markets
- Understand, translate and map clients’ business requirements to additiv’s offering and help clients evaluate its benefits and value
- Represent additiv at industry events and conferences
- Build a high calibre European sales team
- Work with team members to improve sales-related processes
- Provide accurate and timely management information, including pipeline updates, activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Provide feedback to Product team regarding potential enhancements
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business/Finance
- 3 – 5 years of SaaS sales experience to banks and financial institutions in Europe
- Proven track record of large-scale enterprise sales and client acquisitions within financial industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Wealth Management industry and its products
- Solid understanding of digital wealth solutions and other technology-based investment platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at senior management level
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German, additional language skills are a plus
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Manuella Toro, Talent Acquisition Specialist, email@example.com or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
Published, 20th January 2020