Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions launch new propositions quickly as well as providing the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centers in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art product suite.
To build, lead and drive our regional sales team in Europe we look for a
Sales Manager Europe
Our sales team identifies, evaluates and pursues new business opportunities with financial Services firms in defined target markets, whilst deepening existing client relationships.
In this role your drive and accelerate the company’s rapid growth in Europe, concentrating on Ger-many, Austria, Scandinavia, Netherlands, Belgium and the United Kingdom. Travel within Europe is required for the role.
This position is based in Frankfurt or Zurich.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for growing the company’s presence with defined financial institutions across target markets
- Generate new leads and business opportunities
- Exceed agreed sales targets by winning enterprise contracts
- Ensure relevant positioning and strategy for target markets
- Understand, translate and map clients’ business requirements to additiv’s offering and help clients evaluate its benefits and value
- Represent additiv at industry events and conferences
- Build a high calibre European sales team
- Work with team members to improve sales-related processes
- Provide accurate and timely management information, including pipeline updates, activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Provide feedback to Product team regarding potential enhancements
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business/Finance
- 8 – 10 years of sales experience to banks and financial institutions in Europe preferable SaaS
- Proven track record of large-scale enterprise sales and client acquisitions within financial industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Wealth Management industry and its products
- Solid understanding of digital wealth solutions and other technology-based investment platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at senior management level
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German, additional language skills are a plus
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you!