Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® (Digital Finance Suite) is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Switzerland, Singapore, Germany and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience to its wealth managers and investors and allow investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state of the art Digital Finance Suite.
To strengthen our team in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced
You will be responsible for the release management activities (processes, systems and functions), standardizing and streamlining the development and operations process through the stages of developing, testing, deploying throughout the release cycle to cater to our client’s needs as well as the company’s product vision. Scope of release management covers both Infrastructure as Code (IAC) and Application releases.
The position is based in Zurich.
- Manage release activities to support the application release efforts and ensure successful deployment, including new full version releases, defect tracking and production operations status reporting
- Single point of contact for coordinating release related activities across teams and departments
- Create, store and maintain infrastructure release documentation to support the release through its lifecycle (from planning to design, development, testing, and deployment to production environments)
- Collaborate with Business, Development, QA, Implementations and IT Operations teams to ensure operational handoffs and readiness
- Set and communicate infrastructure release schedules and expectations across all involved and impacted teams
- Manage and control infrastructure-related issues and risks for the duration of the release cycle to ensure a well-organized and successful deployment
- Communicate release status, activity progress and issues encountered throughout the duration of release activities
- Identify and provide recommendations for continual process improvements
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business/Finance
- 2+ years of working experience as a Release Manager for large scale systems using agile methodology
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC), Agile, DevOps, software development tools, technologies, and/or Azure cloud platform
- 5+ years of working experience in challenging information technology roles
- Extended experience in documenting releases, risks and in maintaining the schedule of planned releases and ability to lead release meetings and oversee release team execution to deliver the product on time
- Experience in using tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Microsoft TFS and Git
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (Azure)
- Excellent management and planning skills. Sustained track record of successfully managing multiple projects concurrently
- Understanding of Wealth Management and Consumer Banking, its products, processes and business practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, German is an asset
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
Published, 17th June 2020