Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® (Digital Finance Suite) is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Switzerland, Singapore, Germany, Nairobi and Dubai as well as development centres in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience to its wealth managers and investors and allow investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state of the art Digital Finance Suite.
An ecosystem that combines our renowned, scalable and globally operating technology with the delivery through service providers in Wealth Management enriches additiv’s offering.
To strengthen and expand our development centre in Chernivtsi, we are looking for a detail-orientated and well structured
QA Manual Engineer
In this role, you work closely with other QA Engineers and Developers to complete manual tests (i.e. functionality, usability, regression, integration, end-to-end, performance) and validate the acceptance criteria.
- Create and maintain comprehensive test plans to capture test strategy, approach and test cases – mapping to User Story requirements
- Use appropriate testing methods, types, techniques, and approaches
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in manual software testing
- In-depth knowledge in SDLC, both in Kanban and Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of QA testing environments
- Experience with multiple types of testing, for example, regression testing, ad hoc testing, feature testing, user acceptance testing, user interface testing, integration, performance testing, security testing, etc.
- Strong analyzing, trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking and detail oriented
- Knowledges of client-server architecture
- Experience with testing of APIs (i.e. Postman)
- Working with databases
- Knowledges of bug tracking and test management systems
- Ability to work with different projects simultaneously
- Clear understanding of time management
- Good mentoring skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you
Published, 18th September 2020