As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
To strengthen and expand our development centre in Chernivtsi, we are looking for a detail-orientated and well structured
QA Engineer in R&D
In this role within our R&D department, you work closely with other QA Engineers, Business Analysts and Developers to plan, write and execute automated and manual tests (e.g. functional, usability, regression, integration, end-to-end, performance) and validate acceptance criteria.
- Create and maintain comprehensive test plans to capture test strategy, approach, test cases mapping to User Story requirements by using the necessary testing methods, types, techniques, and approaches.
- Enhance and maintain our automated API testing library (using Postman)
- Contribute to our efforts to build UI test automation for regression testing
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in software testing (manual and / or automated)
- Experience with multiple types of testing (e.g. regression testing, ad hoc testing, feature testing, user acceptance testing, user interface testing, integration, performance testing, security testing, etc.)
- Strong analysis, trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking and detail oriented
- Knowledge of client-server architecture
- Experience with API test automation (e.g. using Postman)
- Experience with UI automation tools (e.g. Cypress, Selenium)
- Ability to interface with databases
- Knowledge of bug tracking and test management systems (e.g. Jira or others)
- Knowledge of modern SDLC and experience working in Agile methodologies
- Clear understanding of time management
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment
Nice to have:
- Working with Git
- Existing knowhow in the finance and wealth management domain
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a team of highly qualified people in a leading international WealthTech company who disrupts the industry, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you!