As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
To strengthen and expand our development centre in Chernivtsi, we are looking for a detail-orientated and well structured
QA Automation Engineer
In this role, you work closely with other QA Engineers and Developers to complete manual and auto-mated tests (i.e. functionality, usability, regression, integration, end-to-end, performance) and validate the acceptance criteria.
- Analysing the current manual test processes and designing new automation scope and structure
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive test plans to capture test strategy, approach, test cases, and test scripts – mapping to User Story requirements
- Designing, developing and executing automation tests, using open source tools such as selenium, SoapUI, Postman, JMeter
- Maintenance of automated tests to accommodate changes in system design and architecture
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of working experience in software testing
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of working experience in UI automation testing
- In-depth knowledge in SDLC, both in Kanban and Agile methodologies
- Experience with multiple types of testing (i.e. regression testing, ad hoc testing, feature testing, user acceptance testing, user interface testing, integration testing, performance testing, security testing, etc.) as well as experience with testing of APIs (i.e. Postman)
- Experience with UI automation tools as Cypress, Selenium
- Familiar with IDE, Github, GIT, Jira (or other Test Management tools), Continuous Integration tools
- Designing and building a good automation test framework that is easy to maintain
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast-paced and with the quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which beliefs in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing and motivated team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you!