As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
The role of Project Manager comprises 2 core responsibilities; IT Project Management and Account Management.
In this role, you will successfully drive and deliver your projects on time and within budget. You liaise and interact with project stakeholders and manage delivery teams tasked with the execution of the projects. You make sure the scopes of your projects are clearly defined, regularly report on progress, own the overall business design of assigned projects, and recommend the best practices for solutions based on client business needs.
This position is based in Singapore.
Delivery & Operations responsibilities;
- Lead regional deliveries, including front to back integration of our cutting-edge cloud-based Digital Financial Suite and/or platform solutions to financial and non-financial clients
- Provide subject matter expertise on project management practice with a special emphasis on agile meth-ods
- Manage entire project lifecycle from the initial planning and budgeting to successful implementation and roll-out
- Proactively manage risk, dependencies, quality, and change requests
- Steer project governance with key stakeholders to control project scope and budget
- Support technical project team members to translate business needs into IT requirements
- Manage stakeholders and customer expectations
- Ensure billing and collection from customers for deliverables successfully completed
Account Management responsibilities;
- Manage Business Analyst(s) to lead regional client relationships
- Ensure close cooperation with Product Management by integrating customer feedback into the product roadmap and showcasing our latest developments to clients
- Support the sales team from a technical and functional point of view, including implementation of proof-of-concepts
- Interface with implementation teams, articulating customer requirements to ensure a smooth transition from sale to delivery, support initial hand-holding, and build long-lasting relationships with clients
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business/Finance
- A combined minimum of 8 years proven track record; as an IT Project or Program Manager for medium to large scale, complex projects with end-to-end project scope within the financial services industry and in technical pre-sales activities for software products to the Banking industry
- Profound IT knowledge in financial service institutions
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of digital Wealth Management, Investment or Consumer Banking, its products, processes, and business practices
- PMI, PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum practices
- Experience in preparing business solution proposals
- Excellent influencing, client-management, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, other language skills are a plus
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a team of highly qualified people in a leading international WealthTech company who disrupts the industry, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.