Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art Digital Finance Suite platform.
Are you looking to pursue and grow your career in a leading and fast-growing global tech company where you can make a difference? Read on, you might be the newest member of our regional Product Management team in Singapore.
Product Owner – Wealth Robo Advisor
As the regional product leader, you are an integral member of the Global Product Team and cooperate with the offshore development teams.
As a Product Owner, you will have dual responsibilities:
This role is about taking responsibility, follow-through, building, and being a leader. Additiv’s Product teams are composed of product owners, designers, data scientists, engineers, and testers.
This position is based in Singapore.
- Lead product innovation, owning the roadmap and vision, act as an Agile Product Owner to execute this roadmap
- Work with engineers to design and implement architecturally sound solutions in an agile fashion, communicating constantly, iterating quickly, and shipping frequently
- Continually prioritize feature backlog to make sure we build the right stuff at the right time for the biggest business impact, balancing tactical and strategic objectives
- Collectively think ahead, pro-actively coordinate, build the product and the team for the future
- Spec solutions with engineers and lead meetings as either direct product owner or regional SME
- Engage and challenge global stakeholders to garner efficiencies, surface problems, and refine ideas, complemented with data and research to guide product development and client acquisition
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Finance or relevant fields
- Recognized Agile Product Owner qualification
- In-depth understanding of the banking domain, its products, processes, and business practices and ideally first-hand knowledge of technology-based investment or advisory platforms
- At least 5 years of software product management experience, with a track record of leading Agile DEV teams in the role of the PO
- You are a digital native, passionate about design thinking, and have an intuitive sense of great user experience
- Convincing entrepreneurial mindset, excellent critical thinking, stakeholder management, and communication skills
- Familiar with modern web and mobile technologies and intuitive feel of technical implications
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results-driven personality
- First-hand product experience with a leading SaaS/cloud solution vendor is highly desired
We offer you
- Growing company with quick decision-making process and various opportunities for personal and professional development
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organization
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing and motivated team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.