additiv was established in 1998 and is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore and development centres in Romania and Ukraine, customers are served across Europe, Asia and Africa. additiv’s new Digital Finance Software-as-a-Service allows financial institutions to deploy class-leading client advisory, servicing and expert tools in wealth and asset management for the digitalization of new and existing business segments.
To strengthen our global Product team, we look for an enthusiastic
SaaS Product Marketing Manager
In this new role you lead, develop and execute additiv’s Product Marketing Strategy of its DFaaS Product Suite, including Digital Advisory and Wealth Management Solutions, to help accelerate the company’s rapid growth. You have a proven track-record and hands on experience in SaaS product marketing for a technology company and support additiv’s transformation into a true SaaS product company.
The position is based in Zurich and reports to additiv’s Chief Product Officer.
- Establish a class-leading SaaS product marketing function
- Act as subject matter expert for Market Area Heads, Chief Product Officer, additiv’s Product Management team and colleagues in regional pre-sales
- Establish product-market fit and ensure relevance of additiv’s product marketing strategy for key markets
- Align product development priorities with client needs
- Initiate and implement product enhancements based on usage analytics
- Set-up and implement go-to-market strategies in cooperation with Market Area heads
- Develop and execute product messaging and communication
- Ensure data-driven product marketing approach
- Promote collaboration between functional and geographical teams within additiv
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration & Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of working experience and proven track record in Marketing of Software-as-a-Service Products in Financial Services, preferably in Wealth Management, Investment or Consumer Banking
- Solid functional understanding of Wealth Management and Consumer Banking, its products, processes and business practices
- Hands-on experience in business process (re-design) and digital channels
- Experience in agile organizations in multiple geographies
- Knowledge of Micro Services architecture, cloud computing (Microsoft Azure) and front-end technologies (e.g. React.JS) are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English,fluency in German and other European language skills are a plus
We offer you
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Sibylle Müller, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
Candidates to apply directly.