Founded in 1998, additiv is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Frankfurt, Singapore and Nairobi and development centers in Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia, customers are served around the globe. An ecosystem with a fine selection of renowned and globally operating technology and service providers in Wealth Management enriches additiv’s offering.
To build, lead and drive our regional sales team in Europe we look for a
As a Pre-Sales manager, you are an integral part of the Sales and Marketing team and drive the execution of the company’s Sales and Marketing Strategies in your region. You have hands-on expe-rience in pre-sales activities within Financial Services & FinTech and an in-depth knowledge and un-derstanding of technology-based Wealth Management platforms.
Travel within Europe is required for the role. This position is based in Frankfurt.
- Enable the sales process, from preparation of offers to conclusion of contracts – from a professional, technical and functional point of view, including implementation of proof-of-concepts
- Generate new leads and business opportunities
- Represent additiv at industry events and conferences
- Prepare and deliver presentations to prospective clients, deliver product demonstrations to convince both clients and distribution/implementation partners
- Organise and conduct customer presentations and product trainings during the pre-sales phase and engage with customer during the “after-care” phase
- Respond to RFI/RFP tenders and produce detailed cost proposals for prospects
- Deliver trainings and support distribution and implementation partners
- Collaborate to benchmark competitors’ features and products with ours to ensure relevant positioning and strategy for target markets
- Provide accurate and timely management information, including pipeline updates, activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Provide input to Product team regarding potential enhancements based on customer insights
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business/Finance
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Pre-Sales activities for software products to Banking industry (SaaS sales experience to banks and financial institutions)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Wealth Management industry and its products
- Solid understanding of digital wealth solutions and other technology-based investment platforms
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in the area of pre-sales activities
- Experience in preparing business solution proposals
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English or German, other language skills are a plus
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Sibylle Müller, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
Published, 18th March 2020