additiv was established in 1998 and is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore and development centres in Romania and Ukraine, customers are served across Europe, Asia and Africa. additiv’s new Digital Finance Software-as-a-Service allows financial institutions to deploy class-leading client advisory, servicing and expert tools in wealth and asset management for the digitalization of new and existing business segments.
To strengthen our Sales team in Singapore we look for a
Pre-Sales Consultant Asia – Digital Finance-as-a-Service offering
As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you are an integral part of the Sales and Marketing team and drive the execution of the company’s Sales and Marketing Strategies in the region. You have hands-on expe-rience in pre-sales activities within FinTech and an in-depth knowledge and understanding of tech-nology-based Wealth Management platforms. Travel within Asia Pacific will be required, 40%-60%.
This position is based in Singapore and reports to the Managing Director Asia Pacific.
- Prepare and confidently deliver presentations of additiv’s DFaaS offering to prospective clients, deliver product demonstrations to convince both clients and distribution/implementation partners
- Link additiv’s Sales and Product Management teams to create relevant and comprehensive product solutions
- Support the sales process, from preparation of offers to conclusion of contracts – from a professional, technical and functional point of view, including implementation of proof-of-concepts
- Organise and conduct customer presentations and product trainings during the pre-sales phase
- Respond to RFI/RFP tenders and produce detailed cost proposals for prospects
- Create SOW, RFP, RFQ, and RFI
- Deliver trainings on additiv’s DFaaS offering and support distribution and implementation partners
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Interface with implementation teams, articulating customer requirements, to ensure smooth transition from sale to delivery, support initial hand-holding and build long lasting relationships with clients
- Ensure close cooperation with Product Management by integrating customer feedback into product roadmap
- Collaborate to benchmark competitors’ features and products with ours to ensure relevant positioning and strategy for target markets
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business/Finance
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Pre-Sales activities for software products to Banking industry in South East Asia
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Consumer Wealth Management industry
- Solid understanding of Robo-Advisors and other technology-based investment platforms
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in the area of pre-sales activities
- Experience in preparing business solution proposals
- Excellent ability to present at senior management level
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, other language skills are a plus
We offer you
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Fahime Afraz, Human Resources, email@example.com call for more information +65 6340 7311.
Candidates to apply directly.