Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art Digital Finance Suite platform.
Are you looking to pursue and grow your career in a leading and fast-growing global tech company where you can make a difference? Read on, you might be our newest member in our Solutions team!
PMO Officer (F/M/D) – remote
We are looking for a dedicated individual with a can-do attitude to join our Solutions team as a PMO Officer. The responsibilities of the PMO Officer include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, supporting the Head of Solutions and his leadership team, providing guidance on PMO processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs. To be successful as a PMO Officer, you command strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills. You are well organized, get stuff done and can work in fast paced environment.
Hiring will be in a remote set-up, but within the European time zone.
- Provide and maintain resource capacity, planning and tracking across all projects
- Oversee project costs and ensure budgets are well managed
- Develop and analyse project P&L, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation
- Provide financial reports and budget outlines to project managers and senior leadership team
- Establish, manage, and compile project related financial and KPI information
- Establish frameworks, standards and tools for project management, controlling and reporting
- Draft new and improve existing project management practices and processes
- Set-up knowledge management practice
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
- 2 – 5 years of working experience and proven work experience in a PMO, preferably in a fast growing small or midsized company
- Solid functional understanding of PMO processes
- Highly efficient in resource planning
- Highly proficient IT skills in Excel and MS project
- Proactive attitude with the ability to work independently
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Excellent organizational and technical skills, ability to set priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, German is a plus
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- Experience in Agile/scrum practices a strong plus
We offer you
- Growing company with quick decision-making process and various opportunities for personal and professional development
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. Thank you.