As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
PMO Officer (F/M/D) – remote
We are looking for a dedicated individual with a can-do attitude to join our Solutions team as a PMO Officer. The responsibilities of the PMO Officer include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, supporting the Head of Solutions and his leadership team, providing guidance on PMO processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs. To be successful as a PMO Officer, you command strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills. You are well organized, get stuff done and can work in fast paced environment.
Hiring will be in a remote set-up, but within the European time zone.
- Manage resource allocation, available capacity, and new request from Project Managers
- Find the best balance between internal/external resources and the most appropriate mix of competence, seniority, and location, with an overall project view
- Take concrete actions to improve the resource management process, introducing KPIs, advanced monitoring and reporting
- Support HR and Finance teams by providing detailed information on projects
- Develop and analyse project P&L, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation
- Provide financial reports incl. KPIs and budget outlines to project managers and senior leadership team
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
- 2 – 5 years of working experience and proven work experience in a PMO with focus on resource management, preferably in a fast growing small or midsized company
- Solid functional understanding of PMO processes and highly efficient in resource planning
- Proactive attitude with the ability to work independently
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and technical skills, ability to set priorities
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English, German is a plus
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a team of highly qualified people in a leading international WealthTech company who disrupts the industry, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.