additiv was established in 1998 and is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore and development centres in Romania, Ukraine and Vietnam customers are served around the globe. additiv’s new Digital Finance Software-as-a-Service allows financial institutions to deploy class-leading client advisory, servicing and expert tools in wealth and asset management for the digitalization of new and existing business segments.
To strengthen and expand our development centre in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, we are hiring an expert as
.NET Software Engineer
The additiv .NET Software Engineer is responsible for trouble shooting production incidents, providing creative and innovative solutions to current implementations and recommending the best technology approach for solutions based on clients’ business needs.
- Trouble shoot, design and development of C# applications
- Liaise between the incident management team, project manager and Technical Lead Engineer of the development teams
- Resolve highly complex issues and technical challenges, and provide technical decisions and support to the team to ensure that everyone executes to the best of their abilities
- Focus on overall reduction of incidents as well as new implementations, technical alignments, process improvements, clarifications to improve the overall delivery to our clients and within our product offering, i.e. a full stack approach (frontend, backend, databases and security)
- Engage in best practice development initiatives, provide thoughtful input and output to implement solutions which support additiv’s strategy
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years working experience in software engineering activities for software products in the financial industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Wealth Management industry
- Strong experience in agile projects, demonstrating consensus building skills in technical meetings and providing technical advice and guidance to both executive level project sponsors and scrum team members
- Good understanding of working with multi language, multi brand, multi-currency applications on various infrastructure configurations is a plus
- Willing to take ownership and to go the extra mile to deliver on time, in budget and in high quality
- Fluency in English, any additional language a plus
We offer you
- Competitive salary in line with your experience, skills and contributions
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Ira Kolgofer, Human Resources Manager Chernivtsi city office, email@example.com or call for further information +380 96 187-24-90.
Candidates to apply directly. Thank you.