Founded in 1998, additiv is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Frankfurt, Singapore and Nairobi and development centers in Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia, customers are served around the globe. An ecosystem with a fine selection of renowned and globally operating technology and service providers in Wealth Management enriches additiv’s offering.
To strengthen and expand our tech team in Zürich, we are hiring an expert as
.NET Software Engineer
The additiv .NET Software Engineer is responsible for trouble shooting production incidents, providing creative and innovative solutions to current implementations and recommending the best technology approach for solutions based on clients’ business needs.
This position is based in Zurich.
- Trouble shoot, design and development of C# applications
- Liaise between the incident management team, project manager and Technical Lead Engineer of the development teams
- Resolve highly complex issues and technical challenges, and provide technical decisions and support to the team to ensure that everyone executes to the best of their abilities
- Focus on overall reduction of incidents as well as new implementations, technical alignments, process improvements, clarifications to improve the overall delivery to our clients and within our product offering, i.e. a full stack approach (frontend, backend, databases and security)
- Engage in best practice development initiatives, provide thoughtful input and output to implement solutions which support additiv’s strategy
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years working experience in software engineering activities for software products in the financial industry
- .NET 4.x Frameworks
- C#, WCF, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, IIS
- .NET CORE is an advantage
- Fluency in English, any additional language a plus
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Sibylle Müller, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
Published, 20th January 2020