Founded in 1998, additiv is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Frankfurt, Singapore and Nairobi and development centers in Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia, customers are served around the globe. An ecosystem with a fine selection of renowned and globally operating technology and service providers in Wealth Management enriches additiv’s offering.
To support our regional Product Development team in Singapore we look for a
Lead UX/UI Designer
In this role, you are accountable for the completeness and quality of UX/UI designs based on busi-ness requirements and the feasibility and acceptance of the designs by the client, the delivery team and the product manager. As a Lead UX/UI Designer you work closely with the product teams.
The UX/UIs of additiv’s products are regarded as industry-leading in terms of creativity, innovation, elegance and convenience. This is an opportunity to influence and shape the User Experience of tomorrow’s digital wealth management offerings across the region.
This position is based in Singapore and reports to the regional Head Asia Pacific.
- Lead and shape the UX/UI within new SaaS product development initiatives
- Benchmark and optimise the UX/UI of existing SaaS products
- Lead ad-hoc design projects that will contribute to the growth of the business
- Deal with uncertainty, display initiative and creativity and decide when to work independently and when to consult with colleagues or superiors
- Manage multiple streams of work in parallel and communicate pro-actively with your technical and business counterparts
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, Human Factors, or a related field (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in UX/UI design in an established, app-driven tech company having delivered compelling digital products and services
- Deeply familiar with user-centric design principles, methods and the process
- Professional in Sketch and InVision
- A good command of design tools such Photoshop, Balsamik, Axure, Marvelapp, Motion, ProtoIO, Lightroom, Omnigraffle, InDesign or Fireworks
- Hands-on experience with measuring and continuously improving the User Experience of software products (A/B testing frameworks)
- Able to translate research insights or new ideas into tangible user experience prototypes and to craft interaction models, screen designs and finely-grained details of user interactions
- Familiarity with Robo Advisory Solutions or other technology-based investment platforms
- Fluency in English, with knowledge of any other major Asian language desirable but not a must
We offer you
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Fahime Afraz, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
Published, 14th November 2019