As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
Front-End (ReactJS) Developer
In this role, you work closely with the product development teams in Singapore and Zurich and cooperate with the offshore development teams. You have a functional understanding of the banking domain, its products, processes, and business practices and ideally first-hand knowledge of technology-based investment or advisory platforms.
This position is based in Singapore.
- Develop new client-side ReactJS components for modern web and mobile applications
- Solve critical issues by coding in a hands-on and efficient manner
- Design scalable frontend architecture
- Improve product quality through code reviews, write effective unit tests and collaborate with Q&A to implement automation testing
- Mentor others and proactively identify opportunities to improve team capability
- Seamless technical collaboration and request management between Asia and R&D in Zurich (Headquarter)
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of software engineering experience and 2+ years of experience in frontend development particularly ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of state management libraries; Redux
- Thorough understanding of RESTful web services development (#C/.Net) and integration via ReactJS
- Complete understanding of the development of Progressive Web Applications and web workers
- Familiar with concepts, features, and designs of contemporary SaaS platforms
- Ideally, experienced in DevOps, CI/CD tools, and cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Knowledge of Test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, React Testing Library
- Experience with styled-components is desirable
- Agile knowledge and experience are an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a team of highly qualified people in a leading international WealthTech company who disrupts the industry, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you!