Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions launch new propositions quickly as well as providing the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centers in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art product suite.
To support our regional Product Development team in Singapore we look for a
Lead Front-End (ReactJS) Developer
In this role you work closely with the product development teams in Singapore and Zurich and cooperate with the offshore development teams. You have functional understanding of the banking do-main, its products, processes and business practices and ideally first-hand knowledge of technology-based investment or advisory platforms.
This position is based in Singapore.
- Develop new client-side ReactJS components for modern web and mobile applications
- Solve critical issues by coding in a hands-on and efficient manner
- Design scalable frontend architecture
- Improve product quality through code reviews, write effective unit tests and collaborate with Q&A to implement automation testing
- Mentor others and proactively identify opportunities to improve team capability
- Seamless technical collaboration and request management between Asia and R&D in Zurich (Headquarter)
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of software engineering experience and 2+ years of experience in frontend development particularly ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of state management libraries; Redux
- Thorough understanding of RESTful web services development (#C/.Net) and integration via ReactJS
- Complete understanding on development of Progressive Web Applications and web workers
- Familiar with concepts, features and designs of contemporary SaaS platforms
- Ideally, experienced in DevOps, CI/CD tools and cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure etc.)
- Knowledge of Test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, React Testing Library
- Experience with styled-components is desirable
- Agile knowledge and experience are an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
We offer you
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you!