As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
Our client-facing team in “Solutions” is growing and we are looking for a team-orientated colleague to join us as
IT Project Manager
You successfully drive and deliver your projects on time and in budget. You manage, plan, budget, monitor and report status of your projects. You liaise and interact with project stakeholders and manage delivery teams tasked with execution of the projects. You make sure the scope of your projects is clearly defined, report regularly on progress and ensure project deliveries stay within approved schedules and budgets.
This position is based in Zurich.
- Deliver your projects on time and in budget
- Implement innovative digitalization projects in the insurance and banking industry, primarily in the wealth management field, but also Credit
- Manage full project lifecycle from the initial planning and budgeting to successful implementation and roll out
- Drive design and establish business requirements
- Proactively manage risk, dependencies, quality and change requests
- Steer project governance with key stakeholders to control project scope and budget
- Support technical project team members to translate business needs into IT requirements
- Manage, allocate and effectively utilize project team to ensure successful project implementation
- Act as a single point of contact for all internal and external questions related to the project
- Manage stakeholders and customer expectations
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or IT related field
- Minimum 5+ years proven track record as a IT Project or Program Manager for large scale, complex projects with end-to-end project scope within the financial services industry
- Profound IT knowledge in financial service institutions with expertise in application development
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in SW development
- Strong financial services knowledge with deep understanding of business end-to-end processes
- Excellent influencing, client-facing and internal communication skills
- PMI, PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Agile knowledge and experience is an advantage
- Willing to take ownership and to go the extra mile to deliver on time, in budget and in high quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication in German and English
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a team of highly qualified people in a leading international WealthTech company who disrupts the industry, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.