Founded in 1998, additiv is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Frankfurt, Singapore and Nairobi and development centers in Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia, customers are served around the globe. An ecosystem with a fine selection of renowned and globally operating technology and service providers in Wealth Management enriches additiv’s offering.
To strengthen our regional Delivery team, we look for an experienced
Senior IT Project Manager
You successfully drive and deliver your projects on time and in budget. You manage, plan, budget, monitor and report status of your projects. You liaise and interact with project stakeholders and man-age delivery teams tasked with execution of the projects. You make sure the scope of your projects is clearly defined, report regularly on progress and ensure project deliveries stay within approved schedules and budgets. Travel within Asia Pacific will be required (20-40%).
This position is based in Singapore and reports to the Head of Asia Pacific.
- Lead regional deliveries involving front to back integration of cutting-edge Digital Financial Services 4.0 suite to large financial institutions
- Mentor and grow a capable offshore dev team across multiple locations and get projects delivered successfully from those offshore centers
- Provide subject matter expertise on project management practice with a special emphasis on agile methods
- Deliver your projects on time and in budget
- Manage full project lifecycle from the initial planning and budgeting to successful implementation and roll out
- Drive, design and establish business requirements
- Proactively manage risk, dependencies, quality and change requests
- Steer project governance with key stakeholders to control project scope and budget
- Support technical project team members to translate business needs into IT requirements
- Manage, allocate and effectively utilize project team to ensure successful project implementation
- Act as a single point of contact for all internal and external questions related to the project
- Manage stakeholders and customer expectations
- Billing and collection from customers for deliverables successfully completed
- Promote collaboration between Asia and other global teams
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or IT related field
- Minimum 5 years proven track record as a IT Project or Program Manager for medium to large scale, complex projects with end-to-end project scope within the financial services industry
- Profound IT knowledge in financial service institutions with expertise in application development
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in SW development
- Strong financial services knowledge with deep understanding of business end-to-end processes
- Excellent influencing, client-management and internal communication skills
- Ideally, first-hand knowledge of technology-based investment or robo-advisory platforms
- PMI, PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident preferred but not a must
We offer you
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- An environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- A meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- A company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Fahime Afraz, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
Published, December 20, 2019