Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions launch new propositions quickly as well as providing the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centers in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art product suite.
To strengthen our team in Singapore, we are looking for a detail oriented technical pre-sales manager with hands-on experience in leading IT projects to join our team as
IT Business Manager
The role of IT Business Manager comprises of 2 core responsibilities; IT project management and technical pre-sales support.
In this role, you will successfully drive and deliver your projects on time and in budget. You liaise and interact with project stakeholders and manage delivery teams tasked with execution of the projects. You make sure the scope of your projects is clearly defined, report regularly on progress, own the overall business design of assigned projects and recommend the best practices for solutions based on client business needs.
Concurrently, as an integral part of the Business Development team you drive the execution of the company’s Sales and Marketing Strategies in the region.
You have hands-on experience in pre-sales activities within FinTech and an in-depth knowledge and understanding of technology-based Wealth Management platforms.
This position is based in Singapore.
To support the Delivery & Operations team, you would:
- Lead regional deliveries involving front to back integration of cutting-edge cloud-based Digital Financial Services 4.0 suite to large financial institutions
- Provide subject matter expertise on project management practice with a special emphasis on agile methods
- Manage full project lifecycle from the initial planning and budgeting to successful implementation and roll out
- Proactively manage risk, dependencies, quality and change requests
- Steer project governance with key stakeholders to control project scope and budget
- Support technical project team members to translate business needs into IT requirements
- Manage stakeholders and customer expectations
- Ensure billing and collection from customers for deliverables successfully completed
To support the Business Development team, you would:
- Prepare and confidently deliver presentations of additiv’s DFaaS offering to prospective clients
- Ensure close cooperation with Product Management by integrating customer feedback into product roadmap
- Support the sales process, from preparation of offers to conclusion of contracts – from a professional, technical and functional point of view, including implementation of proof-of-concepts
- Organise and conduct customer presentations and product trainings during the pre-sales phase
- Respond to RFI/RFP tenders and produce detailed cost proposals for prospects
- Create SOW, RFP, RFQ, and RFI
- Support distribution and implementation partners by delivering trainings on additiv’s DFaaS offering
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Interface with implementation teams, articulating customer requirements, to ensure smooth transition from sale to delivery, support initial hand-holding and build long lasting relationships with clients
- Collaborate to benchmark competitors’ features and products with additiv’s to ensure relevant positioning and strategy for target markets
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business/Finance
- A combined minimum of 8 years proven track record; as an IT Project or Program Manager for medium to large scale, complex projects with end-to-end project scope within the financial services industry and; in technical pre-sales activities for software products to Banking industry
- Profound IT knowledge in financial service institutions
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of digital Wealth Management, Investment or Consumer Banking, its products, processes and business practices
- Solid understanding of Robo-Advisors and other technology-based investment platforms
- PMI, PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Familiar with Agile/scrum practices
- Functional understanding of investments
- Experience in preparing business solution proposals
- Excellent influencing, client-management, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, other language skills are a plus
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you!
Published, 9th July 2020