Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions launch new propositions quickly as well as providing the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centers in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art product suite.
We are looking for a team-orientated colleague with a can-do attitude to join us as
Information Security Officer (80-100%)
In this role you will create and implement an information security strategy in line with the evolving maturity of our company, and support management, project teams and colleagues in a consulting role as a subject matter expert regarding all information security related topics and issues.
This position is based in either one of our locations, Switzerland, Germany, Romania, Ukraine or Singapore and reports to the Head Corporate Services.
- Develop Information Security Management System including design and implementation of internal control system
- Manage initial and annual ISAE 3000 attestation process
- Proactive and risk-based monitoring of security issues in the company
- Consulting of management, colleagues and project teams concerning information security topics
- Plan and conduct internal security awareness trainings
- Plan and lead the monthly security governance meetings
- Conduct third party risk assessments
- Lead, support and provide subject matter expertise for client security audits
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT Security, informatics, business informatics, or related
- Subject matter expert with profound knowledge in the IT security and risk management environment, preferably 5+ years of work experience in the industry
- Analytical mindset and passion to approach problems unconventionally and deliver pragmatic results
- You work in an independent manner, know when to consult with other people, and command strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of current technologies, regulations and standards (such as NIST and ISO 27001) as well as current threats/countermeasures, and security issues
- You drive business awareness and comfortably explain the connection between data protection regulations such as the General Data Protection Regulation and information security and risk management
- Experience in the financial services industry is an advantage
- Desirable: Professional information security certification or associate level membership such as CISSP, CISM or ISO 27001 auditor / practitioner
- You are confident and able to communicate both with the management level and technical staff as to why security is a business enabler
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English (and preferably German), both written and oral
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture focused on cooperation and speed, with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can and are expected to make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is considered essential to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its employees
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing and motivated team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you!
Published, 17th November 2020