Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zürich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art Digital Finance Suite platform.
Are you looking to pursue and grow your HR-career in a leading and fast-growing global tech company? Are you known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude with a good sense of what is feasible, and a sense of humor? Read on, you might be our newest member in the HR team!
HR-Generalist, 50-60% (f/m/d)
In this role, you answer HR related questions to management and staff based in Switzerland. You deliver a broad range of human resources functions with a strong focus on talent acquisition and HR administration.
The position is based in Zurich.
- Recruit and actively find talent through active sourcing using LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, GitHub, Slack, etc.
- Draft job descriptions, publish advertisements, select CVs, organise, conduct interviews and create an engaging candidate experience interface to hiring managers and hiring team
- Administer entire HR operational employee life cycle for all Swiss employees (contracts, unpaid leave, maternity/paternity process, reference letters, compensation statements, agreements and confirmations)
- Provide external payroll provider with all relevant data and control monthly salary payments
- Conduct employee onboarding and help line management to plan training & development
- Guide management and employee through off-boarding process
- First point of contact for line managers and employees for all HR issues, counsel on internal policies and procedures, employee regulations and communication
- Maintain our internal HRIS, data consistency and ensure sensitive data is compliant with current legislation and internal requirements
- Support Global HR Manager with various projects
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Completed commercial apprenticeship (M- or E-profile) or equivalent
- Further relevant education as a Swiss federal HR specialist (eidg. Personalfachfrau/mann FA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar role in Switzerland and proven track record in recruiting technical positions in software engineering and/or financial industry (FinTech)
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Well organised and able to work in a fast–paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication in German and English
We offer you
- Growing company with quick decision-making process and various opportunities for personal and professional development
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.