As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
Head People & Culture, 80-100% (f/m/d)
With a strong focus on recruitment, you support the company to achieve its mission and strategic goals and develop additiv into an employer of choice. As a servant leader, you guide and develop our highly motivated, distributed HR team. And you proactively help shape and strengthen the collaborative, results oriented culture of additiv.
The position is based in Zurich (global HQ) or Frankfurt (European HQ).
- Lead a team of four global HR specialists
- Manage the recruitment process end-to-end: define role needs with hiring managers, conduct interviews, and organise the on-boarding process
- Determine meritocratic compensation and conduct yearly salary review
- Drive performance management, review, feedback, and development process
- Be a brand ambassador who helps to position additiv as an employer of choice
- Guide and advise Management regarding all HR-related topics
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or Business/Economics
- Track record in HR in technology and/or financial industry (WealthTech/FinTech)
- Couple of years’ experience managing the whole recruitment lifecycle
- Strong collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Structured, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, German is a clear plus
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a team of highly qualified people in a leading international WealthTech company who disrupts the industry, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.