additiv was established in 1998 and is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore and development centres in Romania and Ukraine, customers are served across Europe, Asia and Africa. additiv’s new Digital Finance Software-as-a-Service allows financial institutions to deploy class-leading client advisory, servicing and expert tools in wealth and asset management for the digitalization of new and existing business segments.
To head our finance team, we look for a self-starter with a can-do attitude, able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment in the role of
Head Accounting & Controlling additiv AG
As Head of Accounting of additiv AG you ensure the daily operations of the accounting functions, incl. accounts payable/receivable, liquidity planning, cash flow forecast, financial statements and budgeting process for additiv AG and its international subsidiaries. You are also responsible to establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
This position is based in Zurich and reports to the Chief Operating Officer of additiv.
- Manage liquidity planning and ensures timely cash flow forecast
- Drive and manage budgeting process and provide regular updates, tracking results against plan
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual closing of books, for additiv AG and its international subsidiaries
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Define and implement internal accounting guidelines and control standards
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Manage the company’s annual tax returns
- Lead and supervise a team of 2 accountants
- Update intercompany service agreements as needed as the company develops
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise on all accounting matters to subsidiaries
- Further improve systems commensurate with the growth of the company
- Prepare updates to senior management and Board of Directors
- Advise CEO and COO on all accounting related matters
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance/Controlling or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as head of an accounting team in an international, mid-sized company, preferably in FinTech, SaaS Software or professional services industry
- Familiar with multi-country set-up
- Expertise regarding accounting Software, preferably Abacus. Power user of excel and PowerPoint for developing business models and creating presentations to a very high standard.
- Mature personality who proactively takes charge of his tasks and commands strong influencing and communication skills
- Able to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, but accountable for own area of work and tasks; self-directed individual who goes the extra mile to get things done
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Sibylle Müller, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
Candidates to apply directly. Thank you.