Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions launch new propositions quickly as well as providing the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centers in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art product suite.
To strengthen and expand our development centre in Chernivtsi, we are looking for a pro-active and hands-on
Global Recruiting & HR Specialist
- Source candidates by using your network, databases, business networks like LinkedIn and Djinni as well as Stack Overflow, etc
- Screen applications by reviewing resumes and performing phone interviews
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Create, maintain, and manage requisitions and applicants in our global Talent Management System
- Release job postings on our website (WordPress) and job boards (i.e., LinkedIn)
- Manage and conduct the selection process by collecting video interviews, using recruiting and selection tools (i.e., Testdome) to filter candidates
- Maintain a database of candidate’s records, including active and passive candidates
- Create a monthly list of Birthdays, Anniversaries, Joiners, and Leavers
- Collaborate and active role in different HR projects like evaluation of new HR software tools
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Foreign Languages, or related field
- 1+ years’ experience in recruitment or human resources
- Knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiar with a wide variety of job boards
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast-paced and with the quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life to grow and develop
- Company which beliefs in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, leave based on Ukrainian official holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you!
Published, 11th December 2020