As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
To strengthen and expand our development centre in Chernivtsi, we are looking for a detail-orientated and well structured
In this role you work closely with the product development teams in Singapore and Zurich and cooperate with the offshore development teams.
- Develop new client-side components for modern mobile-first web apps (SPA, PWA)
- Design scalable frontend architecture
- Improve product quality through code reviews, write effective unit tests, and collaborate with Q&A to implement automation testing where appropriate
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 2–3 years of work experience in software engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in mobile-first web frontend development
- Excellent knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Knowledge in development of Progressive Web Applications
- Experience with styled-components and ReactJS is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus
We offer you
- Competitive salary in line with your experience, skills and contributions
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you!