Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® (Digital Finance Suite) is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Switzerland, Singapore, Germany, Nairobi and Dubai as well as development centres in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience to its wealth managers and investors and allow investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state of the art Digital Finance Suite.
To strengthen and expand our development centre in Chernivtsi, we are looking for a detail-orientated and well structured
You will work for additiv’s R&D department. With your passion for automation and proven experience with Azure, microservices, .NET, PowerShell and MS SQL you will enable us to further develop our enterprise wealth management platform by allowing us to move faster without breaking things.
- Enhance and maintain CI infrastructure, pipelines and environments (mostly Azure PaaS based)
- Create and enhance documentation
- Ensure on-going health and stability of pipelines across multiple environments
- Administrate and manage Azure resources such as subscriptions, resource groups and other DevOps services such as GitHub etc.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Experience in modern Software Development Life Cycle processes, continuous integration and delivery under Microsoft stack
- Knowledge of C# and .NET (Core and Framework) is required to analyze and maintain the internal orchestration platform
- Good knowledge and hands on experience Visual Studio, MsBuild, GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- Proven experience in building and deploying ASP.NET (MVC, Web API), Windows Services, Web Services and SQL DBs
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps (cloud and Server)
- Good knowledge of PowerShell and command line
- Knowledge of SQL Server and experience with SQL scripts
- Knowledge of ARM templates, NuGet, NPM and UI testing frameworks is a clear advantage
- Networking knowledge (querying dns, dhcp knowledge, cross domain), web services (REST API) is a clear advantage
- Knowledge and experience with Docker Containers / K8s are a clear advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture focused on cooperation and speed, with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can and are expected to make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is considered essential to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its employees
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing and motivated team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you!
Published, 10th November 2020