As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
To strengthen and expand our development centre in Chernivtsi or Romania, we are looking for a detail-orientated and well structured
Together with the project team you will contribute to the smooth delivery of additiv’s major client in our “Solutions” department.
With your passion for automation and proven experience with Azure, microservices, .NET, PowerShell and MS SQL you will enable us to further develop our enterprise wealth management platform by allowing us to move faster without breaking things.
- Enhance and maintain Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure, pipelines and Continuous Delivery (CD) using Azure DevOps.
- Create and enhance documentation
- Ensure on-going health and stability of pipelines across multiple environments
- Administrate and manage pipelines and Artifact using multiple services such as GitHub, Gitlab etc.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Experience in modern Software Development Life Cycle processes, continuous integration and delivery under Microsoft stack
- Knowledge of C# and .NET (Core and Framework) is required to analyze and maintain the internal orchestration platform
- Good knowledge and hands on experience Visual Studio, MsBuild, GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- Proven experience in building and deploying ASP.NET (MVC, Web API), Windows Services, Web Services and SQL DBs
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps (cloud and Server)
- Good knowledge of PowerShell and command line
- Knowledge of SQL Server and experience with SQL scripts
- Knowledge of ARM templates, NuGet, NPM and UI testing frameworks is a clear advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture focused on cooperation and speed, with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can and are expected to make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is considered essential to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its employees
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing and motivated team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. Thank you!