Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® (Digital Finance Suite) is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zürich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art Digital Finance Suite platform.
To strengthen and expand our development centre, we are looking for an open-minded and hands-on
DevOps Ninja Engineer (.NET/Azure)
Join our brilliant DevOps engineer who eats, breathes, and sleeps automation (when he isn’t building complex Lego models), to make our next DevOps quantum leap.
You will work for additiv’s R&D department and help maintain and enhance a constant evolving infrastructure. Open for continued change and with passion for automation and proven experience with Azure PaaS, microservices, .NET, PowerShell and MS SQL you will enable us to further develop our enterprise wealth management platform by allowing us to move faster without breaking things.
- Enhance and maintain CI infrastructure, pipelines and Azure PaaS environments
- Ensure on-going health and stability of pipelines across multiple environments
- Administrate and manage Azure resources such as subscriptions, resource groups and other DevOps services such as GitHub etc.
- Support developers troubleshooting deployed applications (identify app issues vs configuration/environment issues)
- Enhance quality through pipelines and usage of static analysis tools (SonarQube, .NET Analyzers, Infer#, etc.)
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining build and deployment pipelines for web applications and services (Azure AppService, IIS) and SQL DBs
- Ability to troubleshoot Azure AppService hosted websites and services (identify app issues vs configuration/environment issues), preferably .NET technology stack
- Proven experience in automation (e.g.: PowerShell, Azure CLI, json- and yaml– based templates, etc.)
- Familiarity with the following Azure services (or equivalents from different cloud providers) is a clear advantage: AppServices, Redis, ServiceBus, Api Management, CosmosDB, KeyVault
- Basic knowledge of Azure SQL and experience with SQL scripts
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps (cloud and server) is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Docker Containers / K8s are a clear advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture focused on cooperation and speed, with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can and are expected to make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is considered essential to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its employees
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, work-off official holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing and motivated team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. Thank you!