Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions launch new propositions quickly as well as providing the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centers in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art product suite.
To strengthen and expand our development centre, we are looking for a detail-orientated and well structured
With your passion for automation and proven experience with Azure, microservices, .NET, PowerShell and MS SQL you will enable us to further develop our enterprise wealth management platform by allowing us to move faster without breaking things.
- Enhance and maintain Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure, pipelines and Continuous Delivery (CD) using Azure DevOps
- Create and enhance documentation
- Ensure on-going health and stability of pipelines across multiple environments
- Administrate and manage pipelines and Artifact using multiple services such as GitHub, Gitlab etc.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Experience in modern Software Development Life Cycle processes, continuous integration and delivery under Microsoft stack
- Knowledge of C# and .NET (Core and Framework) is required to analyze and maintain the internal orchestration platform
- Good knowledge and hands on experience Visual Studio, MsBuild, GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- Proven experience in building and deploying ASP.NET (MVC, Web API), Windows Services, Web Services and SQL DBs
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps (cloud and Server)
- Good knowledge of PowerShell and command line
- Knowledge of SQL Server and experience with SQL scripts
- Knowledge of ARM templates, NuGet, NPM and UI testing frameworks is a clear advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture focused on cooperation and speed, with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can and are expected to make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is considered essential to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its employees
- Flexible 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 calendar days of annual paid vacations, work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing and motivated team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you!
Published, 30th November 2020