As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
Credit Product Owner
In this role you work closely with the product management and development teams in Zurich, Singapore and nearshore.
As a product owner, you are responsible for the roadmap of your team, daily operations, project execution, and how risks are addressed. You will have regular exposure to senior management and be relied upon as the go-to person in your field. You will work closely with engineering, design and our markets to set the roadmap and prioritize features.
This role is all about taking charge, follow-through and being a builder.
You will bridge the technical and business worlds.
This position is based in Zurich and reports to the Head of Product.
- Lead product innovation by owning the roadmap and vision
- Drive disruptive innovative solutions in a customer centric environment
- Define requirements and lead product meetings
- Work with engineers to design and implement solutions in an iterative, agile approach
- Follow through on new features and initiatives to see that they are well operationalized
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline or business
- In-depth knowledge and at least 5-8 years of experience in the credit business (particularly mortgages and Lombard), ideally with work experience in software product management, credit risk or in management consultancy; frontline experience an advantage
- Competence in defining user journeys, developing credit risk topic related concepts and driving implementation independently
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and communication skills (English must, German is an advantage) as well as a precise, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Above-average stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of agile and scrum methodologies
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a team of highly qualified people in a leading international WealthTech company who disrupts the industry, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.