Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Switzerland, Germany, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state of the art product suite.
To strengthen our “Product”-Team, we are looking for an experienced
At additiv, Business Analysts are part of our subject matter expert team (SME) which is consulting internal or external projects, distribution and implementation partners, software and product development teams. They are responsible for owning the overall business design of assigned projects as well as recommending best practices for solutions based on client business needs.
The position is based in Zurich.
- Strategic design and mapping of business requirements and solutions to system and technical requirements
- Translate business requirements into user stories, write detailed business specifications and associated documentation, based on direct interactions with internal or external stakeholders and the implemented functionalities
- Lead development teams on a daily basis, sign-off implemented functionality
- Drive and facilitate best practice business development initiatives
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Finance or Business Administration
- Desired 2 – 3 years of working experience and proven track record in Business Analysis, preferably in digital Wealth Management, Investment or Consumer Banking
- Solid functional understanding of Wealth Management and Consumer Banking, its products, processes and business practices
- Strong skills in business analysis, project scoping and requirements writing
- Strong collaboration skills and team-player
- Familiarity with SQL, APIs and Agile/scrum practices a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, German is an asset
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Published, 21st January 2021
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.