As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
Our client-facing team in “Solutions” is growing and we are looking for a team-orientated colleague to join us as
At additiv, Business Analysts are responsible for owning the overall business design of assigned projects as well as recommending best practices for solutions based on client business needs.
This position is based in Zurich.
- Leverage our wealth-tech platform to deliver best-of-breed digital wealth management solutions to our clients
- Design and map business requirements and solutions to system
and technical requirements
- Translate business requirements into user stories and break down into detailed specifications based on direct interactions with internal or external stakeholders
- Abstract client specific requirements to a generic solution that can serve multiple use-cases
- Create and constantly improve best-practice design and implementation frameworks
- Lead development teams daily and sign-off implemented functionality
- Drive and facilitate related business development initiatives
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Finance or Business Administration or similar subject
- Desired 2 – 3 years of working experience and proven track record in Business Analysis or Consulting, preferably in Wealth Management, Investment or Banking
- Solid functional understanding of Wealth Management and Consumer Banking, its products, processes and business practices
- Strong analytical skills, project scoping and requirements writing
- The ability of working independently in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills and proven team-player
- Familiarity with SaaS and platform business models is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a team of highly qualified people in a leading international WealthTech company who disrupts the industry, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. Thank you.