Founded in 1998, additiv is a leading provider in the field of digitalization of wealth managers. With offices in Switzerland, Frankfurt, Singapore and Nairobi and development centers in Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia, customers are served around the globe. An ecosystem with a fine selection of renowned and globally operating technology and service providers in Wealth Management enriches additiv’s offering.
To strengthen our team in Operations, we look for a detail-orientated and well structured
At additiv, Business Analysts are part of our subject matter expert team (SME) which is consulting projects, distribution and implementation partners, software and product development teams. They are responsible for owning the overall business design of assigned projects as well as recommending best practices for solutions based on client business needs.
The position is based in Zurich.
- Strategic design and mapping of business requirements and solutions to system and technical requirements by use of our standard product offering
- Writing detailed business specifications based on direct interactions with clients and our product or delivery team
- Driving and facilitating best practice business development initiatives
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of working experience and proven track record in Business Analysis, preferably in digital Wealth Management, Investment or Consumer Banking
- Solid functional understanding of Wealth Management and Consumer Banking, its products, processes and business practices
- Strong skills in business analysis, project scoping and requirements writing
- Strong collaboration skills and team-player
- Familiar with Agile/scrum practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and influence things
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please send your CV to Sibylle Müller, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
Published, 7. November 2019