Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zürich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state of the art product suite.
To strengthen our Team in Singapore, we are looking for a detail-orientated and well structured
At additiv, Business Analysts are part of our subject matter expert team (SME) which is consulting projects, distribution and implementation partners, software and product development teams. They are responsible for owning the overall business design of assigned projects as well as recommending best practices for solutions based on client business needs.
- Strategic design and mapping of business requirements and solutions to system and technical requirements by use of our standard product offering
- Writing detailed business specifications based on direct interactions with clients and our product or delivery team
- Driving and facilitating best practice business development initiatives
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of working experience and proven track record in Business Analysis, preferably in digital Wealth Management, Investment or Consumer Banking
- Solid functional understanding of Wealth Management and Consumer Banking, its products, processes and business practices
- Strong skills in business analysis, project scoping and requirements writing
- Strong collaboration skills and team-player
- Familiar with Agile/scrum practices
- Fluency in English, with knowledge of any other major Asian language desirable but not a must
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing and motivated team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.