Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institutions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zürich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art product suite.
To strengthen our team in Singapore, we are looking for a detail-orientated and well-structured
In this role, you work with the Product Development team in Singapore and support the entire process, from the inception of an idea, specifying detailed designs and requirements to testing and releasing the increment into the latest version of the product.
As a part of an Agile team, you are required to collaborate with the Product Owners, Designers, Developers, and the Business Development team in the region and cooperate with the Product Development team in Zurich.
This position is based in Singapore.
- Collaborate in the specification of requirements
- Write and review EPIC’s
- Actively participate in the screen design process
- Break Down EPIC’s into Stories and enrich them (Design Flow, API’s, Data Requirement, Rules, etc.)
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience and proven track record in Business Analysis, preferably in digital Wealth Management
- Hands-on experience with API’s (Swagger/Postman)
- Solid functional understanding of Agile/SCRUM practices
- Strong skills in business analysis and requirements writing
- Strong collaboration skills and team-player
- Fluency in English
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment
We offer you
- Start-up-like environment and culture and with quick decision-making process
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organisation
- Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing and motivated team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.